12" Adire Brahma mkII - Fresh recone - Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatFitz9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

12" Dual 2 ohm Adire Brahma mkII. It was reconed by the previous owner (no logo on the sub), and I put a brand new gasket on it. I've played it for less than 40 hours. Plain and simple, this thing is a beast. I baby it in my setup, so you're getting as close to new as possible.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition both mechanically and physically.

Price:

$250 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I usually ship UPS ground and insured. I've shipped a sub before and I'll be sure to pack it as best I can.

Item Pictures:

1386256986_zps94d5680b.jpg

1386256990_zps2d06a9b4.jpg

Just curious. Why is that so different than the one I had. From the top it looks the same. But the magnet housing is different and it is shiny in the middle!

Did Adire just have massive production differences during their turbulent end times?

voOxPD2.jpg

aRD9flF.jpg

I see so many with the same metal structure as your's and almost non with the 4 spoke.

I couldn't tell you. I had one a few years back (when they were still open) that looked just like the one I have now, but I've seen a few variations of the mkII Brahma.

My old woofer:

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

Just curious. Why is that so different than the one I had. From the top it looks the same. But the magnet housing is different and it is shiny in the middle!
Did Adire just have massive production differences during their turbulent end times?

voOxPD2.jpg

aRD9flF.jpg

I see so many with the same metal structure as your's and almost non with the 4 spoke.
This is the mki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...