10W3dodge96 sold broken BM's

I got to page two...now I skipped ahead.
Please PM me if this is resolved or not. I have met this kid twice and he lives in my town. I know he is a young kid and I would be willing to go have a talk with his parents.

Let me know where this stands.
I was wondering if you were still alive. He was sent an e-check but it hasnt cleared yet so we will see if this is resolved.

You ever get the truck torn down yet?

I was wondering if you were still alive. He was sent an e-check but it hasnt cleared yet so we will see if this is resolved.
You ever get the truck torn down yet?
Im being lazy...

Working on getting an apartment and waiting to hear about the new position.

I didn't read all 15 pages, but I read quite a few. To answer the question that was asked on page 1: No, BM's will not take 1000 watts each. They're rated at 600 each, so that's nearly doubling their power handling capability. Honestly, you have to be beating the ever living piss out of BM's to short all 4 coils (DVC subs, 2 subs) and burn the tinsel leads to where they leave burn marks on the spider. Needless to say we (SI) will never sell anything to him if we can help it (if he orders with another name and address we can't help that, but if he uses the info posted on here we can choose to not process the order). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
PS: We're taking care of Tim. We're sending him one brand new BM 12 (the last one we have - we weren't planning on selling it) and a slightly used BM 12 so he'll have two functional BM's since he got scammed.

PS PS: I hate scammers.
dang man! You had nothing to do with this deal and you did that? Your a good man! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

IMO that is one of the most standup things i have ever heard of a company doing.

A++++++ in my book.......you guys are a class act.

Jason

Please PM me if this is resolved or not. I have met this kid twice and he lives in my town. I know he is a young kid and I would be willing to go have a talk with his parents.

I know where you live! :p

These sub's we're originally mine (before he blew them, fried the tinsel leads, and had to get them replaced from SI), and they were on a sundown 1500d and wanged.

Big ups to Nick from SI for the new subs, that was a classy move. I'm glad this is finally getting resolved.

I didn't read all 15 pages, but I read quite a few. To answer the question that was asked on page 1: No, BM's will not take 1000 watts each. They're rated at 600 each, so that's nearly doubling their power handling capability. Honestly, you have to be beating the ever living piss out of BM's to short all 4 coils (DVC subs, 2 subs) and burn the tinsel leads to where they leave burn marks on the spider. Needless to say we (SI) will never sell anything to him if we can help it (if he orders with another name and address we can't help that, but if he uses the info posted on here we can choose to not process the order). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
PS: We're taking care of Tim. We're sending him one brand new BM 12 (the last one we have - we weren't planning on selling it) and a slightly used BM 12 so he'll have two functional BM's since he got scammed.

PS PS: I hate scammers.

Well I dont think he intentionally tried to scam(then again he didnt try to make peace either). He seems to have abused the hell out of the BMs(not really understanding what he was doing) and damaged them(and he may very well not have known he damaged them in the process).

So I think he wasnt an outright scammer but just an idiot.

Doesnt excuse he sold a defective productive and is not refunding any money. But just a little more clarification that he is not a scammer like them Nigerian's...

edit: i see he refunded the money?

Well I dont think he intentionally tried to scam(then again he didnt try to make peace either). He seems to have abused the hell out of the BMs(not really understanding what he was doing) and damaged them(and he may very well not have known he damaged them in the process).

Doesnt excuse he sold a defective productive and is not refunding any money. But just a little more clarification that he is not a scammer like them Nigerian's...

yeah lol he sent an echeck just waiting for it to clear.

Nick is just awesome. His offer is way beyond what an MFG is expected to do. That's just impressive.
X2, big props for Nick and the SI crew. Now that is customer service/staisfaction if i've ever seen it!

he knew what he was doing. he said "i just needed the money" he knew exactly what he was doing. then came on here and said fuck everybody and blah blah blah. so.....

I've read every single post in this thread.....

First off, I HATE scammers like everybody else here.

Next, big props goes out to Nick at SI for sending my man Tim a pair of BM's!

But BIGGER props to EVERYONE who had something to do with making this guy issue Tim (Jacka) a refund (pending). Couldn't have done it with you guys! Just a to name a few good men to had a lot to do with the positive out come of this is DB Drag SPL and revrider! Thanks guys for working when ya'll didn't have to for Jacka!

So I guess we're gonna sit and wait to see if this payment clears anytime soon.

To the mods, of course, don't block nor delete thread til everything is done and over with.

Tim (jacka) hopefully I'll have that enclosure to you by the time you get the BM's in from Nick. And for your trouble/hassle with getting your system up and running, I'll go ahead and jump the 2 enclosures I told you I had in front of you so you'll have it asap;)!

Thanks again to the forum and Nick!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jacka

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jacka
CA
Start date
Participants