105 in Paypal...What YoU GOT????????

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
you ruined it

you must not be an avid south park viewer...
Your reference was bad, and you should feel bad.

See, my references are easy to recognize.

I didn't catch the reference, and I've seen that episode twice. You should have mentioned something about OP liking raping stoners. I would have got the reference right away, and you'd sound totally badass.

I have 1-10 older kicker L5-dvc 2 ohm sub..amps/concord 50.2/20.2..Orion hott settup xbones 300,Clarion 50x2, Alpine duo-b 3523,14ga spk wire/16ga,old school hiComp preamp eq,empty 8,and 10in bazooka tubes,maybe couple other things..have to look a little..oh old school sstream usa 80..thats just off top my head thinking..pm me if any interest:santa:..im sure i have couple other things lying around..in all serious manner thanks

I was attempting to refer to the cash for gold episode of SP. Maybe I'm just too high to care, I'm just gonna sit back and pack up another RooR //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif.
Old lady call up phone and decide she want to f*ck me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CarHead804

10+ year member
CarHead804
Lynchburg,Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from