10 time usaci world champion show truck

View attachment 26538354View attachment 26538355View attachment 26538356View attachment 26538357Item(s) for Sale:

1991 s 10

Item(s) Description/Condition:

built by todd the ownder of tcaudio in benton arkansas....tcaudio.net gallery 91 s10 fusion build for pics

full custom build all fusion products,, set world record in 1999 with fosgate electronics,,

full list of components now in truck include::

kenwood cd player and 10 disk changer

fosgate epx2 symmetry

hifonics callisto xover/line driver

8 fusion powerplant 15's/room for 8 more

4 fusion nv-2500.1 2500w sub amps

2 fusion nv-2000.4 2000w mid/high amps

4 fusion nv-6.5 mid bass speakers

2 fusion nv-4'' mid range

4 fusion nv-1" tweeters

2 gp audio 200 amp custom alternators

1 protect 100 amp chrome alternator

4 brand new 4d 3c batteries

dakota digital custom purple gauges iside full custom dash

plus so much more!!!!

less tha 40,000 miles 4.3 automatic, custom paint shaved handles full custom inside and out

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 26538354View attachment 26538355View attachment 26538356View attachment 26538357Item(s) for Sale:
1991 s 10

built by todd the ownder of tcaudio in benton arkansas....tcaudio.net gallery 91 s10 fusion build for pics

full custom build all fusion products,, set world record in 1999 with fosgate electronics,,

less tha 40,000 miles 4.3 automatic, custom paint shaved handles full custom inside and out

Price:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
those pics suck do you have any bigger ones?

i am sorry those arent any better but if you want to see better plus more you can go the the website and check out the whole truck...at tcaudio.net gallery 91 s 10 fusion,, also previous installs including the on that set the world record in 1999..

i am sorry i can not post links to the website because i am new

truck is still prestine

1991 s 10

full list of components now in truck include::

kenwood cd player and 10 disk changer

fosgate epx2 symmetry

hifonics callisto xover/line driver

8 fusion powerplant 15's/room for 8 more

4 fusion nv-2500.1 2500w sub amps

2 fusion nv-2000.4 2000w mid/high amps

4 fusion nv-6.5 mid bass speakers

2 fusion nv-4'' mid range

4 fusion nv-1" tweeters

2 gp audio 200 amp custom alternators

1 protect 100 amp chrome alternator

4 brand new 4d 3c batteries

dakota digital custom purple gauges iside full custom dash

plus so much more!!!!

Price:

is nobody even interested in this thing?? truck is streetable,,runs drives great! sounds and looks awesome!!!,,still has BFgoodrich euro T/A's with **** on em,, they quit making those in 2000!

I dont think ppl are interested because its a truck built 10+years ago, for 13 grand. Should probably change the title too, because in didn't win championships running those fusions. It did that with rockford think it was.

I dont think ppl are interested because its a truck built 10+years ago, for 13 grand. Should probably change the title too, because in didn't win championships running those fusions. It did that with rockford think it was.
you are correct it didnt win anything with the fusions in it,,,just hasnt been in front of a judge with the fusions in it,,, but the enclosure and interior in the truck is still the same, i have also raised the truck up so it is streetable...i have driven it more in the last 4 months than it has been driven in 20 years,, maybe 13 seems high for something from back in the day,,the thing is ,there's no way you could build this truck for that..... figured someone would atleast make an offer,, the copper in it would probably scrap for a grand or two...

Probably not a horrible price for the truck, considering all the work done to it. I just doubt there are really all that many people here with 13k to drop. I know I couldn't. Good luck with the sale, have you tried CL and ebay as well?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

masskayoss

masskayoss
little rock arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date