10" Polk DXI's----30 shipped

Sorry, noob here. Is this a good deal? Are they good speakers?
Yup, it's a solid speaker for the price. Probably not meant for the spl crowd but its a great deal for budget systems. I mean, it's 30 bucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

they are decent entry level subs. definitely a good deal. i may grab a couple for its and giggles....so they are dual 8 ohm??? or do they mean can be wired at 8 ohms?

they are decent entry level subs. definitely a good deal. i may grab a couple for its and giggles....so they are dual 8 ohm??? or do they mean can be wired at 8 ohms?
They list them in the title as that. But if you look at the model # it does say it's 4dvc.

I've been holding off on these for like a year. These and the 12's pop up every month or so for a couple days at this price. I'm really thinking about 4 10's in the backseat of my coupe. Ghetto but i'd make it look nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You can get as many as you want just each one has to be a separate order so you have to hope they dont go sold out in between orders. I got 2 of the Pioneer 12's for $39 a piece and had to order them like that. Actually very surprising subs for $80.

Yes they are a really nice sub..I had a couple of theyre 4ohm,and they sounded very nice..Grab 4 of them, and run @a 1ohm load,would sound pretty brute..

Think i'm going to hold off till The twelves pop up(Not nearly as often). I have 54" to squeeze 4 in between the 2 rear armrests and they would just fit the space better. Plus be louder and handle more juice to fully utilize my power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sleeklsc

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Sleeklsc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from