10" Polk DXI's----30 shipped

Im really thinking about grabbing a pair up..lol...$60 bucks?For Sweet subs..could be used under the front seats/floor board to pick up @80htz even on an active system..hmmm debating..I told myself ..no more buys for a bit,I have too much chit at the moment..lol, but $30 shipped??Kinda hard say NO too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif

Im really thinking about grabbing a pair up..lol...$60 bucks?For Sweet subs..could be used under the front seats/floor board to pick up @80htz even on an active system..hmmm debating..I told myself ..no more buys for a bit,I have too much chit at the moment..lol, but $30 shipped??Kinda hard say NO too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif
Think of it this way, if you don't end up using them you could always sell them and break even or profit a little.

Think of it this way, if you don't end up using them you could always sell them and break even or profit a little.
True..lol,Hmm ill have to look to see if I have enough funds for maybe 4 of them..That would be beneficial for me really..I just got hit with all my monthly bills yesterday($2200 worth) and a couple more.First 2 weeks arent my time to splurge.

True..lol,Hmm ill have to look to see if I have enough funds for maybe 4 of them..That would be beneficial for me really..I just got hit with all my monthly bills yesterday($2200 worth) and a couple more.First 2 weeks arent my time to splurge.
They pop often enough @ bb for this price that they aren't worth neglecting bills. Just be prepared to set some money aside for when they do, likely in a couple weeks or a month.

They pop often enough @ bb for this price that they aren't worth neglecting bills. Just be prepared to set some money aside for when they do, likely in a couple weeks or a month.
I will do for sure..Thanks for posting this up..I had a buyer for a couple items last week,on a HU, and Xover(co worker) Supposed to have some funds by Tues,we will see about that one.But Deff i will keep an eye out

To any of you box guys.....

What would be the proper sized sealed box for one of these to get it at the magic .7 qtc mark?

Resonant Frequency 35 Hz

Xmax 18.5mm

Xmax Linean 0.728

SD 54.25 square inches

VAS 1.17 cubic feet

QTS 0.62

QES 0.66

QMS 10.9

Last edited by a moderator:
To any of you box guys.....
What would be the proper sized sealed box for one of these to get it at the magic .7 qtc mark?

Resonant Frequency 35 Hz

Xmax 18.5mm

Xmax Linean 0.728

SD 54.25 square inches

VAS 1.17 cubic feet

QTS 0.62

QES 0.66

QMS 10.9
according to winisd, about 3.9 cu/ft

1cu/ft yields qtc of .91

Get the visonik 4 pack of 12's for $60 off vmi
Maybe once (if) the dxi 12's go back on sale. If I have to end up getting the 10's I don't want to have to build another quad box for those 12's. For 60 bucks they'd be fun to compare them against the polks though.

Maybe once (if) the dxi 12's go back on sale. If I have to end up getting the 10's I don't want to have to build another quad box for those 12's. For 60 bucks they'd be fun to compare them against the polks though.
The visonik's kinda ****... I bought 8 of them and sold them all off to my friends i have 3 left and am thinking of putting 2 in my box just to beat the crap out of until they blow. The problem with them is the 9 mm xmax no lows for these things...

The visonik's kinda ****... I bought 8 of them and sold them all off to my friends i have 3 left and am thinking of putting 2 in my box just to beat the crap out of until they blow. The problem with them is the 9 mm xmax no lows for these things...
Didn't bother looking up the xmax. Thanks, you just saved me 60 doll hairs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sleeklsc

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Sleeklsc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from