• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:[/u]

Pair of iDMax v3's with fresh v4 recones

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Freshly reconed from ID. I got these in a trade, but going a different route. I might consider trades, but please don't ask what I need just feel free to offer what you're willing to trade. I can post additional pictures as needed.

Price:

500 + shipping for the pair

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

We'll discuss this while making a deal

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I couldn't get the pictures to do anything but attach the link.

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz110/edwin_smith2002/0210160742a_1.jpg

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz110/edwin_smith2002/0210160744.jpg

0210160742a_1.jpg

0210160744.jpg

Bump. Would consider trades on other subs and possible amps. I might consider motors, but would have to come with some cash on top so I can get them build up into subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...