1 magnum vs. 2 shivas

Participant count
  • Participant list

pj_chevy03
10+ year member

please ban me
Alabama
o.k. i dont plan on getting new subs for a few months but i was thinkin about a few setups. i have an alpine 350 watt amp. i have a reg cab silverado. i either want to get 2 shivas and put them in a sealed box or get 1 magnum 12" and port it but for the mag setup i would have to take out the middle seat/console. i know with the mag i would be underpowering a pretty good bit but i hear it is pretty efficient as is the shivas. so which do u think would give me best sql.....the mag would require a fairly complicated box i think and also one other question. with mag it would be right between the seats and maybe 2 feet away from my ears. now with the sonys i have when u get close to them they are not loud would that be true with the mag???????

sorry for long post

the mag should not need a complicated box if you want to talk directly to the SI guys clikc on the SSAudio link in my sig, but I wonder if 350 is going to be enough to get the Mag moving

the mag should not need a complicated box if you want to talk directly to the SI guys clikc on the SSAudio link in my sig, but I wonder if 350 is going to be enough to get the Mag moving
Step it up on the power & the mags can go as small as 1cube,the shivas requires a minimum 1.5cubes/each

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pj_chevy03

10+ year member
please ban me
pj_chevy03
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date