(1) Eclipse SW9152 Ti Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArabOnRadar
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Putting my Ti Pro on the chopping block even though I know I will regret it.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanically a 10/10, no rub/noise, very stiff/no sag, coil still looks pretty.

Visually a 7/10, light oxidation on motor, small ding in cone, some little scuffs and scratches but purely cosmetic, no real damage.

Quad 1.4 coil, QCA ring assembly, 4HP motor. You all know what you are looking at otherwise lol.

Had a change of plans on my setup so this guy must go.

Price:

$500 OBO

Keep offers to PM please.

Only trades I may consider will be for amps.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This guy will be packed tight, shipped in two individual boxes. No ****ing around here.

If you buy the whole sub I'll split shipping with you as it will be quite high. I'll only split it up if I have buyers for both parts, in which case the shipping cost will fall on you.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

man I love these subs

I had a TI15 on a DA7232, not the pro, just the standard TI and ran it for many years, such an amazing woofer and amp

I wanted to switch to the pro but it seemed like as fast as I got the normal TI, they didn't exist anymore

man I love these subs I had a TI15 on a DA7232, not the pro, just the standard TI and ran it for many years, such an amazing woofer and amp

I wanted to switch to the pro but it seemed like as fast as I got the normal TI, they didn't exist anymore
They were phenomenal woofers, and they sure could take a heap of clean power. Ran this particular sub with a Zapco Z-3KD.

I know I'll kick myself for letting it go lol.

I have owned many a 4hp, they are hands down my favorite motor.

And yes, this will take stupid amounts of clean power and get DOWN

Better pictures of the cone and surround?
The original picture pretty much sums it up but I'll clarify; Surround is perfect, gasket is perfect, very light scratches on cone/logo, little ding in cone from sitting in storage.

I grade harshly on my 1-10 scale so there aren't any surprises, but this sub is in very good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...