1- Creadence/Kicker L7 10" DVC 4 or 2 ohm you pick

Participant count
  • Participant list

SomeguyinPDX
10+ year member

GunHappy
View attachment 26532944View attachment 26532945View attachment 26532946Item(s) for Sale:

1 New Creadence SQ Series 10" dvc Sub either dual 2 or 4 ohm, you pick.

For those who don't know of Creadence they are the original US manufacturer of the L7's and many others.

"Credence Speakers Square SQ10D2/SQ10D4 subwoofers"

I puchased two of these brand new from Creadence Speakers a few years ago for a system that never happend. I thought I had ordered two 2ohm dvc's, but when taking these out of the closet to install in my new box (by:Moblie Enclosures) I realized that one is a Dual 2ohm and one is a Dual 4. Now I have to sell one to help fund the puchase of the correct woofer. The dual 2ohm sub has been mounted in the the box and the 4ohm (on the table) never got mounted because I realized my mistake with the voice coils. These are new and have never seen power.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new never seen power.

Price:

$200 shipped o.b.o. Possible Trade toward a RF 1500bdcp or SAZ1500 v.2 +cash

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
do these sound better then L7s?
They sound as good or better. I currently run 2 15's in the same series and they are devistating to my car. lol

If I had not ordered the mismatched subs I wouldnt consider selling one of these. Its gonna cost me $218.00+ shipping to replace the one for sale with a new one that is the correct ohm and voicecoil configuration. I just had a new box built for these and upon installation I realized I had a D2 and a D4 and I need them to match in my new box.

Please buy one, D2 or D4 your choice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.