1 12w7 or two 15w3s

Participant count
  • Participant list

shorty24sev
10+ year member

hamilton
Hey guys i need your help! What is the advantages of having the one 12w7 or the two 15w3s. I have a 1991 honda accord. I will be running them off of a jbl 1200.1. Isnt it true that i wont even be able to get the jbl in a 1 ohm loud with the one 12w7? Which of the two will sound good as well as have good spl. I hear that the 15's cant hit all the higher notes that the new w7 can..and also i hear the w7 is great. Can you guys please give me some advice with this???

Basically to put it short w7=more sq 15w3=more spl. both around the same price (for the 2 w3s) to sum it all up you will be more happy with the w3s they will produce more spl becasue of more cone area which will move more air becaus of the second sub dont get me wrong I would take a w7 over a w3 anyday just not too. I would suggest a jl 12w3 instead if you like sq and spl the 15 isnt bad on the sq side but the 12 is soo much able. As for the 1ohm no I am dont think you would be able too I think it will go down to .5 or 1.5 but not one not sure on that though so in the end the w3 is my choice I would suggest you get em or a w6.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shorty24sev

10+ year member
shorty24sev
hamilton
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from