1 12" MTX Thunder 9500 "Sledgehammer" w/ ported enclosure

thebigmamba24

Item(s) for Sale:

1 12" MTX Thunder 9500 "Sledgehammer" with original MTX Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanical: 10/10

Cosmetic: 8/10

1000W RMS

2000W MAX

Dual 4 ohm sub

260 oz. magnet.

Price:

$150 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays for shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'd say priced right honestly sub is not impressive. I mean compared to retail yes it's a steal.
Btw what part of Michigan are you from basswiigee?
Eat a snickers des. You always say dumb things when you're hungry.

Better? Good.

Lmao at this kid bad mouthing this sub this is actually one of the greatest sql subs ive heard
Then buy it why is it still for sale especially at this price...price is right is all I'm saying

This sub is one of the most over hyped subs and was very short lived for a reason! Great for the asking price other than that there are MANY subs that performed better at a fraction of the price of what this sub was. That's all and its a proven fact.

Now im out of this thread OP does not need thread hi-jacked and that was not ny goal

GLWS

Then buy it why is it still for sale especially at this price...price is right is all I'm sayingThis sub is one of the most over hyped subs and was very short lived for a reason! Great for the asking price other than that there are MANY subs that performed better at a fraction of the price of what this sub was. That's all and its a proven fact.

Now im out of this thread OP does not need thread hi-jacked and that was not ny goal

GLWS
I actually would if I had the use for it but I dont. Lol ur a first hearing some one say that sub sounds like ***

SQL? Idk about that, but it is a beast. This sub/box is what got me back into car audio.
GLWS. Good price!!
Lol u guys are building the wrong boxes or some **** buddy of mine had 4 of these in a blkw through in an avalanche tuned to 33 hz peaked ay 28 hz **** got low af and was slamming 150s

Lol u guys are building the wrong boxes or some **** buddy of mine had 4 of these in a blkw through in an avalanche tuned to 33 hz peaked ay 28 hz **** got low af and was slamming 150s
Lmfao not impressive! 150 in a TINY vehicle and FOUR of them I could prob get close to that with some lanzar max and I could get all four of those for the price of one 9500 and I never once said it was crap just way over hyped and not worth all the money and hype it was

If you knew how to read I even went as far as saying at the asking price this is a steal but people don't read these days they just act like fools and run their mouth it seems...

Lmfao not impressive! 150 in a TINY vehicle and FOUR of them I could prob get close to that with some lanzar max and I could get all four of those for the price of one 9500 and I never once said it was crap just way over hyped and not worth all the money and hype it wasIf you knew how to read I even went as far as saying at the asking price this is a steal but people don't read these days they just act like fools and run their mouth it seems...
Ur the dumbest ******* ive had the honor of speaking to on the forums in a while lol a 152 at 28hz is very respectable on 4 12s I did a 152.7 on 2 18s no wall off 8k please share ur spl stories lol

Ur the dumbest ******* ive had the honor of speaking to on the forums in a while lol a 152 at 28hz is very respectable on 4 12s I did a 152.7 on 2 18s no wall off 8k please share ur spl stories lol
I'm not going to argue with you your ignorant as hell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.