07 cobalt radio not turning on

Participant count
  • Participant list
Try running the toggle to a different power source,you cant use the same source for the same unit??Try hooking up to Aux, or battery

Be sure to check that fuse also to make sure you didnt blow it, or just change it out to be sure..sometimes you can tell if its blown.Just a suggestion to add to.

It should be in the fuse box under the dash/Glovebox, some may be under the hood too.If its not a stock HU, then the fuse is behind the HU chassis

Check again.Could be in the one under the hood next to the battery man.Look in glovebox too.Dont know the car, but i know that it has to be fused/all electrical in vehicles.

If you dont find it, you can go up to Orielys, and they can pull it up on computer and show you.They will do it for free.I couldnt find the PVC valve for a 90 honda hatch, and they pulled it up for me,and it was hard to find,even the pict they had in the repair manuels

mast-im running the stock hu. i put in the toggle switch. used the 12v constant red/white wire and ran it that way.

kramer-i didnt unhook any wires. just spliced the plastic coating over the wires and wrapped the line output converter and the remote wires that way. when i put in the lineout it worked fine. sub bumped and everything. the girl just wanted a toggle switch put in and now im having problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date