'06 impresa HU upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list

CHUCKmfnNORRIS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CT
my brother owns a '06 impresa with the upgraded bose sound system with a built in 5 disk changer that has a sub under the passenger seat. he is getting a headunit for it and needs to know how the sub is wired into the factory 5 disk changer.

so, does anyone know where the amp is located for the under seat sub? is it part of the factory unit or is it part of the sub under the seat?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
That's not an amplifier designed for subwoofer use, it's a 4 channel designed for you primary speakers. Small $75 investment to get you where you...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

CHUCKmfnNORRIS

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CHUCKmfnNORRIS
CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date