06 Competitions

Participant count
  • Participant list

MikeyB
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Addict ®
H-Town, MI
Hey guys I have never been to any type of Competition and I was wondering when and where some big ones are. I'm not going to compete but just to watch and see some amazing stuff. I live way up in Michigan near Pontiac but I plan to fly if I have to I'd probably just take a nice little vacation and check out a Competition. If anyone knows of any kinds of meets or anything near me I'd like to know too. I've never been to anything like this and I am really interested in going. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Actually both, just since I've never been to anything before. I'd just like to go around and see the different comps.

Actually both, just since I've never been to anything before. I'd just like to go around and see the different comps.
Well, i'm sure theres gotta be some organization holding shows somewhat near to you.

MECA holds shows in mid/northern wisconsin, along with some in southern wisconsin/northern illinois. Also, there will probably be some shows in indiana and ohio.

Cool guys, thanks for the info! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MikeyB

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Addict ®
MikeyB
H-Town, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date