Not open for further replies.

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Item(s) for Sale:

KIcker solo x

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Its been sitting in my closet for years.

Not 100% sure on the working condition of it but it does have a little bit of coil rub. The coil still have color.

From my understanding, kicker doesn't make solo x's any more so im sure someone could use this.

Price:

$50 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Nope.There is one on caco for $500 shipped
but thats not yours.... yours is distinguished and has lived it live among the great collection of car audio equipment..... and we both know you got stuff just laying over there that guys dream about... lol just bs with ya but we both know your collection is that of a car audio beast.....

but thats not yours.... yours is distinguished and has lived it live among the great collection of car audio equipment..... and we both know you got stuff just laying over there that guys dream about... lol just bs with ya but we both know your collection is that of a car audio beast.....
Actually my collection has thinned out...alot!

And everything is actually up for sale beside the warden my custom tc5200 12, and my 3hp neos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...