“Porsche – There is No Substitute"

Why are you getting a high output alt when you are planning an sq system with a sub that takes 500rms? I would think the stock 115 amp alt would be plenty with the bigger battery you added.
Don't you just hate it when your lies catch up to you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Don't you just hate it when your lies catch up to you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
kinda like his other porsche with the v8 that had a different body than the one in the first pics

Any pics of the car with username, OP?
rides001-1.jpg

I dont doubt you have the stuff you post pics of (the v8 911 is a little fishy), i just want to see a build that gets atleast closed to being finished. Maybe do the build first and take pics of it, then start a thread and you wont have so many haters.

I dont doubt you have the stuff you post pics of (the v8 911 is a little fishy), i just want to see a build that gets atleast closed to being finished. Maybe do the build first and take pics of it, then start a thread and you wont have so many haters.
The Porsche 911 is at a friends shop an hour away having a custom airdam built to help cool the radiator....plus a new carburator was put on...I took the carburator that was on the 911 and moved it to my burgundy 76 L82 vette...replacing the tired quadrajet....When I get my 911 back...I'll poast updated pics....but I'm really in no hurry to get it back right now because I have tons of projects going and don't need another vehicle here taking up space

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.