wtb: 10" OR 12" woofer that will handle 4000-5000w DAILY

SomeDonnieDude
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Illinois
Looking for a 10" OR 12" woofer that will take 4000-5000 watts daily. Preferably a 12", but a 10" will work as well. Coil configuration doesn't matter too much, as I have 4000w @ 2 ohm and 5000w @ 1 ohm.

*Please give me a price with your offer.

are you serious? there is one in the post above yours
DD99z10

DC level5 10

4in coil does not like 5k daily //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Kmanian- Wish I had the money for a 99z lol. btw I pm'd u back.

Boomsday- why do you say 4" coils dont like 5kw daily? anything to do with linearity? the LMS Ultra is rated 5kw rms and it's a 4" coil. According to Atomic there APXX will handle 7kw daily and the 3" apx will handle 5kw daily.

Boomsday- why do you say 4" coils dont like 5kw daily? anything to do with linearity? the LMS Ultra is rated 5kw rms and it's a 4" coil. According to Atomic there APXX will handle 7kw daily and the 3" apx will handle 5kw daily.
because he is an idiot, making statements when apparently he has no tech. knowledge when it comes to subs, example is a quote from his first post on CA.com recently "Is there really a difference in sound from a 10 to a 12 to a 15??"

Just because it is rated for 5k dont mean sh!t good luck giving it that in a true daily setup. You will need a recone in no time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

because he is an idiot, making statements when apparently he has no tech. knowledge when it comes to subs, example is a quote from his first post on CA.com recently "Is there really a difference in sound from a 10 to a 12 to a 15??"
lolololol

I gave 3.5k to a 10" Mt there daily for a while, took it just fine.

Kent's custom 10" there should be able to handle some serious power. hell i'd pick it up if I didn't just buy some amps.

Grab the Shocker Sig motor on the forum for 260 and build it up to a 12. My Sig 15's do it (though leads are an issue you'll want to build around). Keep some recone parts and glue around any way you go if you're going to be rough on it.

I wish i could afford a 5k watt sub :/ Lulz at kicker charging some godly sum of money for the solo x rated at 5000 RMs.. DOes it even sound good?

Are you low on space is that why you want only 1 sub or maybe 2 that can take 2500 each.. would make this easier..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.