Northwest Region colorado bass warz

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

well I'm trying to pick up the slack for ultimate electronic and throw a show for them. I'm not using any term's or words from the other spl organizations but will have similar rule's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

there is some trophies left over from the last show and i will be using them.so they are well "lennyfied":p:

anyways here is how is going to work

"street bass" classes will be metered any where in front of the "B" pillar window's open doors open what ever BUT there will be no test tones, sine waves, pink noise or anything that sound's like one. (if it sounds like a duck it must be a duck)

1st-3rd 119-119.9

1st-3rd 120-129.9

1st-3rd 130-139.9

(see the Similarity;) )

1st-3rd for the loudest spl run's of the day

spl will be metered anywhere in front of the "B" pillar of the vehicle door's open closed what ever

1st place for the loudest "armaggedeon" (put the mic where you please yes even in the port)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

I'm still working on a date but should be the end of the month Beginning of next month. It will be a sunday and the entry fee is $20 for any single class and $5 extra per class after that. so if you wanted to do the 120-129.9 class and armaggedeon it would be $25 and I'm thinking about doing $5 retry's for anyone who would like to try again in any class. so lmk what you guy's think maybe i can change some things but the trophy count will be the same sorry:crap:

edit location is at ultimate on 84th and I-25

edit#2 in the next week i should also know if they are doing prize's too. I do know they will give away a new custom box. as soon as i find out more i will list it

The setup will be just like "bass race" with the classes listed. The loudest spl won't have classes. It will be a free for all.

sounds good but is there gonna be some sort of classes or is it over all spl? and are we allowed to use ipods or any mp3's?
yes there are 5 classes and they will be more interesting because we are doing a usaci style so people will be slightly louder. the only "rules" I see fit are listed above.the test tones rule will be enforced it's more of a challenge to find the right song for the "street bass" class. anyone can do a perfect score with with test tones:rolleyes:

Please keep in mind just cause you can burp a 150 dont mean you cant be in the 119-119.9 class or the 130-139.9 class. It's all about finding the right song and the control of the volume.the first time I did this i lost and it was the most fun I have had at a show in a long time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif yeah I know sounds stupid but when you are one of the loudest in colo it just gets boring to win every time:D

yes there are 5 classes and they will be more interesting because we are doing a usaci style so people will be slightly louder. the only "rules" I see fit are listed above.the test tones rule will be enforced it's more of a challenge to find the right song for the "street bass" class. anyone can do a perfect score with with test tones:rolleyes:
Please keep in mind just cause you can burp a 150 dont mean you cant be in the 119-119.9 class or the 130-139.9 class. It's all about finding the right song and the control of the volume.the first time I did this i lost and it was the most fun I have had at a show in a long time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif yeah I know sounds stupid but when you are one of the loudest in colo it just gets boring to win every time:D
lol hopefully i can give you a run for the money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol hopefully i can give you a run for the money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
good luck becasue i'm not entering, I'm the judge. I might have my van there to show off thats it. i want this show to go well and see people have fun doing it.

good luck becasue i'm not entering, I'm the judge. I might have my van there to show off thats it. i want this show to go well and see people have fun doing it.
lol. I wouldn't get close but would be fun to see

Any idea on date yet?
I want to see if they have anything else for prize's or food ect ect before I set a date.dusty was on vacay but he is back today so I will be calling him

seems interesting.... So overal price to compete in say the 140-149.9 class would be $25?
Plus $5 re-try's? For how long?
a single class is $20 and anyclass after that is $5 and $5 re-try's not sure for how long thats a good question.I'll get back to you

well I called today dusty has not went on vacation he got pulled in to work but is going on vacation tommorow.so now i have to wait even longer to find out more info.so the show might not be until the end of april because of easter being april 12th.and I dont want to spring a show on you guys with a weeks notice.

BUT on a side note I did talk with lenny and he is planning to do a show on his own.I will also keep you informed about that too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.