xfl vs cvr New models

thats if given the proper enclosure size. OP is stuck in a small trunk. Smaller boxes will indeed impact output and need more power to reach proper potential.
That's assuming recommended enclosure size which is relatively unchanged from lower to higher RMS subs for the most part. Port area is the main thing that should change with power.

Motor force, MMS, and compliance determine efficiency. If the motor force is high, it overcomes the latter two. Motor force on larger RMS subwoofers tends to be higher, to a certain point. It's all dependent on the driver.

That's assuming recommended enclosure size which is relatively unchanged from lower to higher RMS subs for the most part. Port area is the main thing that should change with power.
Motor force, MMS, and compliance determine efficiency. If the motor force is high, it overcomes the latter two. Motor force on larger RMS subwoofers tends to be higher, to a certain point. It's all dependent on the driver.
Jeff will never listen to that. I've tried for a year now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.