WTF RetroAudioinc?????

But it makes you more of one, mr feeldong.
Kid likes the Redwings and he aint gat kno lurnin.

Dude lives in MI, Last I knew, his state was #40~ on the "smartest states" list. Iowa was #8 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I got the tracking #. Just waiting on it to be delivered now. Don't think you have to worry bout me buying from you again dude
if more people would listen up and search a name before they buy there would be less threads like this. Dude is a lazy fatass who does nothing and says he does so much. I lived with the guy for 6 months and he kept asking for more money and more money as to keep me from saving. Unbeknownst to him I actually saved and am enjoying a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and brand new 65" 3dtv thanks to him being a lazy fatfuck and thinking he was taking all my money.

Way to go douchebag maybe you could live off your family for a while until you can scam some more investors into funding a company for you again seeing as the last one is in bankruptcy. Oh BTW how is that house you weren't making payments on did the bank repo it yet? And those 2 bikes that they've been looking for?

if more people would listen up and search a name before they buy there would be less threads like this. Dude is a lazy fatass who does nothing and says he does so much. I lived with the guy for 6 months and he kept asking for more money and more money as to keep me from saving. Unbeknownst to him I actually saved and am enjoying a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and brand new 65" 3dtv thanks to him being a lazy fatfuck and thinking he was taking all my money.
Way to go douchebag maybe you could live off your family for a while until you can scam some more investors into funding a company for you again seeing as the last one is in bankruptcy. Oh BTW how is that house you weren't making payments on did the bank repo it yet? And those 2 bikes that they've been looking for?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Tracking Number:1Z2V242R0372090052 Status: Delivered Delivered On: 12/24/2010 10:39 A.M. Location:LEFT WITH MAN Delivered To: BETHPAGE, TN, US Shipped/Billed On:12/22/2010Type:packageService:GROUNDWeight:63.10 Lbs

packaging was horrible on the sub, but all seems to be working properly. And it was shipped on the 22nd. FYI I was not calling you a scammer, I was just hoping for a little better communication.

Dude you are so clue less its funny... Your just mad your broke.. If thats the case no one would buy from you. lol

packaging was horrible on the sub, but all seems to be working properly. And it was shipped on the 22nd. FYI I was not calling you a scammer, I was just hoping for a little better communication.
Well looks like you need to keep your butt buddy in check. A whole lot of unnecessary bs all because someone couldnt stop from poppin' off at the mouth

Hey can you take a photo of the packageing and send it to me via PM? Sorry about my first PM to you this am I just woke up from drinking last night was a bit pissy I think, actual im sure I was.. lol If the packaging was bad I want to know because UPS store shipped it they said they had to pack it to insure it.. My store in Orlando did not do that to me. So I want to know how bad they did. Next time I will use my own packing and usps I guess..

Glad it made it there though and before xmas like I said.. ://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So it had already been shipped and was on it's way to you before you made this thread....and what did I tell you on the very first page of this thread. All of this could have been avoided if you would have had some freaking patience.

Hey can you take a photo of the packageing and send it to me via PM? Sorry about my first PM to you this am I just woke up from drinking last night was a bit pissy I think, actual im sure I was.. lol If the packaging was bad I want to know because UPS store shipped it they said they had to pack it to insure it.. My store in Orlando did not do that to me. So I want to know how bad they did. Next time I will use my own packing and usps I guess..
Glad it made it there though and before xmas like I said.. ://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That's BS, I would have told em to eff off. I've shipped subs via UPS before with my own packaging and they insured it no problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies