Rio is a great seller would love to do business with again.

Participant count
  • Participant list

adixon816
10+ year member

I just recently bought an IA 187 from Tommy (Rio) at streetbeat customz. He seriously made the whole transaction easy as pie. He was awesome with contact through out the whole process and was definitely one of the most helpful people I've talked to. He also gave me free box specs which I built (don't laugh it's ugly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif and probably over screwed)

I would seriously recommend him to anyone interested in IA stuff or anything else he may deal with. He made sure to answer all my questions and helped me decide what I finally wanted after about a month of searching. Thanks again Tommy!

Rio is great to deal with. I've bought from him. And people don't give the lower level(LI and 187) IA subs enough credit, they out perform everything in the same price ranges.

I just recently bought an IA 187 from Tommy (Rio) at streetbeat customz. He seriously made the whole transaction easy as pie. He was awesome with contact through out the whole process and was definitely one of the most helpful people I've talked to. He also gave me free box specs which I built (don't laugh it's ugly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif and probably over screwed)
I would seriously recommend him to anyone interested in IA stuff or anything else he may deal with. He made sure to answer all my questions and helped me decide what I finally wanted after about a month of searching. Thanks again Tommy!
Very glad to hear Alex! Wait till you get it broken in- You will definatley notice the difference //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Rio is great to deal with. I've bought from him. And people don't give the lower level(LI and 187) IA subs enough credit, they out perform everything in the same price ranges.
How have you been man?

I agree. I have played with the Type R's, HFI's, Memphis PR's etc, and they dont compare to the 187!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

adixon816

10+ year member
adixon816
South Bound Brook, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views