WTF RetroAudioinc?????

funny thing he is the one banned look up cj407.. LoL That's also him.. What a douche bag.. Pay him no mind I don't. He just likes to make up **** in his head he has no idea what he is talking about..
Glad you liked the sub though. Again sorry about my email I was still a bit hung over this am.. lol
yea look me up i've had plenty of great transactions had some bumps in the road on some and got scammed out of money by Robot Underground...but look up their name they've done so much scamming of people i should've known not to try and sell to him.

about making up ***** dude you dont own a thing in ur entire life. thats why you came out of your mouth and said that the civic is the only vehicle you actually own the title for. Now many people online arent going to believe what comes from someone but i'm sure the truth will be revealed sooner or later. Until then have fun in Indy and hope that you dont see me in ur travels to Orlando.

Why do you think I make the I
no need to text me Bradford Pugh. "Show this to who ever you want. I will be in orando Jan 21st let see you talk your **** to my face. No need to reply I already know where you live now. Expect a knock on your door. Punk *** *****."

if you ignore what i say then you had no need to text me. And the idle threats you make. I remember you making them same threats back in October and the 27th came and went and poor little Bradford still no show up. He musta got his poor lil feelers hurt.

oh you mean u were keeping the peace in here? last i saw u started to shit it up in here too.
Sarcasm > you When I left, **** was entertaining. When I come back, it is back "on topic"... I wasn't keeping peace, I was having fun...

Fuckin' newbee clown, How 'bout I come to the Cande Shop and let you lick my lollipop... Bitch nuts

Hey candyshop , i'll call your bluff. You seem to be pretty close to me so meet me behind lowes on lumsden and providence in brandon. I don't even know you and i wanna injure you. LOL. Meet me up there at 3pm day after christmas. I'll make sure to bring my camera so we can get this all on file so everyone can see you are just talkin smack. OK?

Hey candyshop , i'll call your bluff. You seem to be pretty close to me so meet me behind lowes on lumsden and providence in brandon. I don't even know you and i wanna injure you. LOL. Meet me up there at 3pm day after christmas. I'll make sure to bring my camera so we can get this all on file so everyone can see you are just talkin smack. OK?
LOL, are you mexican? Wanting to meet at Lowes and shit...

yea mhm i'm gonna travel to Brandon seeing as i'm the one RETRO (AKA Bradford Pugh) is making threats to. I never said i was traveling anywhere to whoop ***. You wanna travel and injure me come try. Orlando

No can do , check my vids , i got a car pouring oil out , and another one with a blown up engine. I was gonna walk down to the corner and meet up. I gots no transportation right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies