what your guys trick for stuck bolts

ya it just *****, on jack stands does not give much room.

ya i was thinking of buying one. are those electric ones any good?
electric what? impact? I havent seen a electric impact before lol.... Dont use a impact anyways because it will for sure break it off if its stuck good

it just pisses me off, evertime i try and save money and do it my self i run into problem and am better off paying someone to do it

when i redone me interior the seat belt bolts were a pain to get loose...had to heat em up with a torch...worked like a charm....the pipe on the handle to get leverage help too.

yea..battery operated..not one that plugs into the wall... or is that what he meant by electric lol ? im confused
ya i ment battery lol. but anyways im hit it with some pb blaster tonight and then try again tommorow.

they make electric ones

wd40 is for squeaky hinges in your house, it shouldnt be near a car. You need some more leverage. I have a 3/4 drive ratchet thats about 20" long for that.

ya im getting pb blaster, and i might buy longer ratchet as well.

i have a impact for sell though..like new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol ... liquid wrench always works good for me.... If you want magic in a can buy some kroil... its like $10 a can but that **** gets anything loose!

i have a impact for sell though..like new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol ... liquid wrench always works good for me.... If you want magic in a can buy some kroil... its like $10 a can but that **** gets anything loose!
lol i was going to buy a compressor and impact, but i thought about it and i would not use it so...im trying to get it off without it.

lol i was going to buy a compressor and impact, but i thought about it and i would not use it so...im trying to get it off without it.
If you decide to holler at me..i have a pretty much brand new impact set ill ship ya for $60... cost like $150 new

i been redoing the interior and building a system and stuff in my car...seems like everyday i get off from work i got to work on it...hardly ever get to relax lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.