what your guys trick for stuck bolts

i been redoing the interior and building a system and stuff in my car...seems like everyday i get off from work i got to work on it...hardly ever get to relax lol
ya thats why i dont got allot of time, cuz i have to do it in between work and other things. so only got a little extra time a day. i might take day off tuesday and try and get it done, and if i cant ill just take it to a shop. dont think it should cost that much to install them i already for the parts.

As long as they dont spend a lot of time on the bolt it shouldnt... Probally $30-$40 since you have the parts

edit: your just replacing pads or calipers too?

both if its just the pads, id be good cuz i got the caliper off. its the bracket. its, not the actual caliper. im going to buy one of the 2 ft long ratchets and see if that works.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.