Tweeter done for?

Participant count
  • Participant list

av83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Midwest
My highs amp cut out when I turned it up into the higher volumes today. Couldn't find anything wrong with the wiring, and it was cool as could be. I put a dmm on to all four terminals and the one for my passenger side tweeter read 3 ohms.. The other tweeter and mids are reading four. Is this my problem with the amp? Time for new tweets?

Yup one of my mb premiums went out on me yesterday so untill i get enough money ima be tweetless on one side or put a type x tweet in to replane the mb premium idk yet lol and @mylow10 ; ill get another tw25 or whatever i got from you an

yeah, kinda figured. I had a feeling I messed it up when I had the xover for it crossed to 3.1khz at-12db(I later set it to 3.55khz), with the amp now putting out full power after setting the gain with the dd-1. The gains almost twice as high now.

Yup one of my mb premiums went out on me yesterday so untill i get enough money ima be tweetless on one side or put a type x tweet in to replane the mb premium idk yet lol and @mylow10 ; ill get another tw25 or whatever i got from you an
Fvcking quadruple post for the win!!!! Lol

I know **** ipad was teippin sometimes i wanna pull out the laptop but its to big lol but op ya im sure urs is fried as well im just thinking how diff its gunna sound with the type x tweet of should i just leave nothing on the side the mb is a 3ohm while the x is a 4 both ran off seperate xovers

holy triple post batman !!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
lol, he quadrupled. First time I've ever seen it. I tripled. gotta love this site.

Why couldn't the mids blow out? You know I've been wanting some beef up there.... Oh well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.