Double Tweeter Bracket

Random4thGuy

CarAudio.com Newbie
Alright so recently I installed (2) 3.5" neo midrange woofers into my dash, problem is, I somehow managed to install them so they are not centered with each other (Two images below). Stupid, I know. Now at the same time, I have to find a spot for (2) 25mm silk-dome tweeters. So I was wondering if it's possible to fix the mistake and find a spot for the tweeters on the dash using a bracket. A bracket that would fit both the 3.5" speaker and the 25mm tweeter. Then I would be able to move one of the speakers upward to match the other speaker, finally have a spot for the tweeter, and cover up the leftover gaps using the bracket. Is there a bracket (or speaker pod or smth similar) that would be able to fit both speaker and tweeters? If not is there a bracket that would be able to cover up my mistake? Then I'd need a separate mount for the tweeter though.

1713846076243.png
1713846388212.png

Last edited:
Plenty of guys 3d prind adapters these days but pods while doable acn be more difficult.

Valicar stugartt makes excellent speaker pods but as far as I know ha doesn't do doubles. That said he was highly receptive to making a set for a tweeter he didn't already have once I asked so he may one off you a set. Just be prepared for it to be $2-300

True, I just can't seem to find any good ones 😭- At this point, I'm just trying to find one that can house a 3.5" and 25mm tweeter on the dash
This type is made as a base that would need work for a finished product. When you look it up in eBay, you will get other recommendations that may be more to your liking. As for covering the holes, you can use a dash mat.
Screenshot_20240424-005730.png

Last edited:
I've purchased from that guy, wasn't too long, around two weeks delivery not bad. I also had some 1L pods printed for my Karma Aspect 3's. Stuffed them with Reonix fiber matt and they now can play down to 250-300 hz at rated power which one can only really do if the correct sealed environment is observed.

karma pods long.png

Karma 3 pods front.png

Pod on dash 1.jpeg

They came with 4 different mounting options too.

Last edited:
I've purchased from that guy, wasn't too long, around two weeks delivery not bad. I also had some 1L pods printed for my Karma Aspect 3's. Stuffed them with Reonix fiber matt and they now can play down to 250-300 hz at rated power which one can only really do if the correct sealed environment is observed.

View attachment 58333
View attachment 58335
View attachment 58336

They came with 4 different mounting options too.
I need to have Bob make me a couple of the laser inserts for the m3carbons

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...