Troubleshooting. Subs stopped working after amp tuning

Participant count
  • Participant list

snconstine

I bought a belva 212 kit from sonicelectronix about 1.5 years ago and my friend wanted to make some adjustments to my set up. He was playing some music through and adjusted the LPF on the amp when out all of a sudden my subs just quit working. can anybody help me figure out what my problem is? I have no clue and have no experience with this sort of thing. I'm a beginner when it comes to subs, so if you need more information I'll do my best to help get it to you.

I bought a belva 212 kit from sonicelectronix about 1.5 years ago and my friend wanted to make some adjustments to my set up. He was playing some music through and adjusted the LPF on the amp when out all of a sudden my subs just quit working. can anybody help me figure out what my problem is? I have no clue and have no experience with this sort of thing. I'm a beginner when it comes to subs, so if you need more information I'll do my best to help get it to you.
So the amp isn't powering on? Check your power, ground and remote wire at both ends on the cables

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.