Tennessee Meet

ok guys, im thinking about starting over with my setup. if i were to sell my 3 group 31 yellow tops, 2 15" BTL's with full cooling, or memphis 4kw, would anyone here want first dibs?

Just started my first glassing projects about 2 weeks ago. I have a 95 Silverado and Im making tweeter pods to go in the stock locations. Pretty cool setup, the stock grills are on the window controls panel and it pops off out of the door as does the grill so all I had to do was make a ring and position it with dowels and I used a tshirt instead of fleece b/c it was such a small piece and it turned out fine. The first one I made isn't the way I want it so I have to redo that but my second one turned out great IMO. For my first attempt at glassing anyways.

I would have posted my progress pics but Id rather not have to listen to all the nagging I would have got from all the ass hats on here.

But anyways, all I got left is to fiberglass the door pods for the mid and mid range and redo that tweet pod and my Rainbows can go in, which I actually got from Flip on here.

Some dude on another forum said I should have put the mid range and tweeter in the kicks or in the a-pillar. But I didnt want kicks and I didnt like the way they looked in the a-pillar. I would have had to put them up pretty high on the a-pillar in order to clear the hump in my dash on the drivers side. So, this was the only option I had really and I like it a lot better. I dont think it will make THAT much difference in sound anyways, not like Im going to be in some Galactic Sound Quality Show Down anyways, just as long as I get it aimed close to right I think it will be fine.

After that its just waiting on the money to pile up so I can get sub(s), amp(s), and get my fiberglass box built and amp racks. Then its off to find a 99 Escalade front clip to go on my truck and get an escalade console and get the interior painted and fixed up. Then truck gets painted some time in the next 10 years or so............

Just wish I was 21 so I could get my CDLs and start driving the flat bed at work and start making some real money. Just 2 more years...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date