Tennessee Meet

hey jeep you still want to come down to use my termlab?
hey man, welcome to the site!!! yea, i definitely wanna do that, but right now im SLAMMED with installs for people, misc things with my bike like its in 3405893458 pieces cuz im polishing the frame, and something is acting up with my system to boot. it goes into preotect at high volume, i need to see if its the subs or the amp one day soon, but yes man, i definitely would be VERY appreciative if i could come up one day

Hey Jeep...you stated that your system goes into protection mode at high volumes. Gains set too high maybe? Just my two cents.
i dont think so, it has been working fine for a while now, then all of the sudden started acting up

What exactly is scraping? Is it the frame?
I am still too scurred to drop mines
I have welded concrete chisels to each side of the frame. They spark really good because they are a harder metal (helps that they were free). The truck has drop spindles now and tires that are a little bigger than when Corey had it so I gotta be really careful when I lay the front down or else the tires rub the drivers side wheel well.

I took the rear shocks out last Thursday and the truck REALLY drags now. Rides like a waterbed though. I can't stand it. I gotta get some drop shocks ASAP.

And for the record Corey (since you took a shot at me), you half-assed the whole danm truck. The front cups were on the wrong sides, the tank was welded instead of bolted, compressor ran without a filter, left a quarter sized hole in the exhaust pipe behind the manifold, had no charchol canister, ran shittay wiring all the way back from the battery with even worse connections all the way around, left about 100ft of random wiring that didn't even go to anything in the truck, I don't think I'm even gonna get started on the interior. I guess I get what I pay for, but for your mini-truck reputation's sake, STFU. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

this is for everyone i have a termlab if anyone wants to come over and use it, i dont care just give me a heads up before.
im definitely gonna take you up on that offer within a couple weeks, got a new amp on the works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

anyone here wanna meet me in hickory hollow mall in antioch and some me some BASS ?!
huh? LoL, show u some? u r welcome to come around rivergate and ill show u some anytime, or if u ever need a box built or install help, hit me up, jadon087 just had his done by me last weekend. very happy with it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date