system for f350

Participant count
  • Participant list

toolfan89
10+ year member

official ca.com shemale
my friend has an 04 f350 extended cab. he wanted some 8s to go under the back bench seat but theres not enough room cause of the way the trucks made. the only other way we found is to take his front center seat/ console out and build a new console/sub box. any suggestions or pix of a similar setup.

my friend has an 04 f350 extended cab. he wanted some 8s to go under the back bench seat but theres not enough room cause of the way the trucks made. the only other way we found is to take his front center seat/ console out and build a new console/sub box. any suggestions or pix of a similar setup.
I have the same truck, and a little bit of woodworking skill. I opted for the q-logic prefab. 1- 12" and 2 sets of components and it is a very nice daily setup. My original setup was 4 12's in a large downfiring box ported to the driver side @ 35 hz. It was very loud, but it wasn't a very satisfying setup. I prefer the scaled down setup and get to keep my backseat.

my friend called up all the audio stores around to find a box to go under the seat that his p1s would fit in. all the boxes they had were above his price range and most were too shallow for his p1s. so he asked me if i knew of any good 8s so i recommended a dvc rli-8 which would fit nice in a 1ft^3 box with an aero port tuned to 35 or so. the box should take up about 3/4 of space under the seat leaving the enough room for his amp. i figured the 8" ported would be louder and get alot lower than his 2 10" p1s in a sealed prefab probox.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.