Sony xplod in 1996 Dodge Dakota

that's correct, all from head unit power. there are head units that are capable of this, just not many. mine isn't the only one though

Ok, so it rattled things and was heard loud/clear really far away, but speakers on headunit power kept up with them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

its like you guys are in denial, you guys don't want to believe a budget build can get loud or cant face the fact that one can sound good with less than $1500. its only gna get louder from here on out.
What I can't believe is that the subs can be so loud, but the speakers kept up on such low power.

The two contradict eachother. That's all.

This summer, I'm going to see how loud I can burp with a Boss amp and one 12"

make a video of that I gotta see this, boss amps on DD lol

What I can't believe is that the subs can be so loud, but the speakers kept up on such low power.
The two contradict eachother. That's all.

This summer, I'm going to see how loud I can burp with a Boss amp and one 12"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.