So, you hit the Lotto....what do you build?

My daily driver would be a BMW M5, with full dynaudio esotar gear, mcintosh head unit and amps, and Rane processing. I'd hit up Don at SDS and ask him to come up with the perfect soundproofing setup for this vehicle. The windows would be limo tint, but I'd leave it looking stock otherwise.

I'd also have to agree with the people who said a nice workshop is key.

I am not good at tuning, building subwoofer boxes or fitting speakers anywhere but custom locations. So my choice is influenced by this.

DSP: JBL-MS8 self tuning factory integration processor

Head unit: will keep factory if it's decent

Speakers: Hybrid Audio Legatia midbasses, midranges, and tweeters (whatever fits in the factory locations, will go 2-way active or 3-way active with or without center channel depending on the factory setup). Coaxial Hybrid Audio speakers for rear fill.

Amplifiers: This is a tough question, will need to do research.. I have never thought about "no cost is objection" types of amplifiers.

Subwoofer: JBL WGTI or Morel Ultimo in a sealed box.

buy SMD, sell it to ant for $1
And I would gladly buy it and increase traffic, though I think Steve has done a great job of managing that site on his own.

If I hit the loto, I'd invest the money, and give half the interest away to my favorite charities...

The other half I would reinvest

ANT

work on trying to do a 165+ db with a street 1 18" sub setup. no wall. that seems pretty hard but it would help keep me from being bored

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.