• Thread starter <kithut84>
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<kithut84>

I am looking at getting 2 15 inch rockford HX2's,not the power just the normal punch. i am going to get a mtx 81000d amp, it is 1500 watts. do you have any other suggestions for the subs? how do the hx2s sound? i can find them for 150 a piece. thanx

im sure the hx2's are pretty loud.. not good on the sq side but when you into spl who cares right
. im running the he2's in a sealed box off a dei1100d and im doing 147's.. pretty good for the he2's i think. anyway i think they are a good quality sub.. just my opinion tho

It sounds like that would be a good setup. 1 question, how much is the amp. I went to my local car audio store the other day and was told that you should spend at least $1,000 to $2,000 on the amps. The hx2's are very powerfull but you need to run a lot of power to them and you also need a very big box in order to get the sound you are looking for. hope this helps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.