SOLD Ring Terminals 1/0 2/0 4/0

ARMed&Bangin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I bought a bunch of this stuff in bulk to do a few builds, and I'm now finished. Was wanting to get rid of some of this.

I purchased the pink connectors from an electrical supply store as 1/0, but I was having a VERY difficult time getting the Kicker Hyperflex to get in there. I had to snip about a quarter of the wire off just to get it in. So I then ordered the 4/0 (purple) and it slid right in. I smashed it flat in my vice, then used a centerpunch in the middle of it for a lil added security.

From my experience, not all 1/0 wiring is the same. Some Scosche (spelling??) 1/0 slid easily into the pink connectors, whereas it just wasn't happening with the Kicker Hyperflex. With that being said, I've taken the liberty of including the ID (inside diameter) of the terminals to avoid you buying something that isn't going to work with your wire:

Pink 7/16" inside diameter Ring hole diameter is 3/8"

Purple 9/16" inside diameter Ring hole diameter is 3/8"

Yellow 11/16" inside diameter Ring hole diameter is 1/2"

Let me apologize aforehand for the quality of the pictures. Digital camera's on the fritz...had to take pics with my phone.

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

These terminals are copper, with a painted coating to prevent corrosion. If needed, I can get a cross cut picture on here. Just let me know.

I will sell and ship in multiples of 5.

Pink-$5 shipped CONUS

Purple-$6 shipped CONUS

Yellow-$8 shipped CONUS

The only trades I will consider is a NSB-90 (+ $$ on my end of course), some 3.5" speakers or some fiberglass material (mat, resin, etc.). I want to try my first fiberglass project--some speakers on the dash of my CRX.

Hey Raymond. Nice to hear from you again.
They are electro_____ plated (I forgot the exact terminology used) to "prevent corrosion."

The stud holes on the 8 awgs are 1/4"

The barrel length is 3/4"

Total length is 1 3/4"

The stud holes on the 12 awgs are 1/4"

The barrel length is 3/8"

Total length is 1 1/4"

The stud holes on the 4 awgs are 1/4 on some, and 3/8" on others

The barrel length is 3/4"

Total length is 1 3/4"

I will add this information to the ad specifically for these terminals-- Thanks for bringing to my attention the lack of this info in the ad.

You have a PM, lil98cabrio.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello Aaron

How's it going?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.I haven't been on here too much lately,and forgot I asked you

about them...lol.Oh Boy...It's tuff getting Old/:crap:.Have you sold the rest of them Aaron?

Oh dammm.Almost forgot.It's called:*Electro Tin Plating*.

I'll have to go back up a couple of Posts,to see what's been goin' on.

Best Regards/

Raymond aka:*Poppz*/:laugh:

OP is a scammer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

If you did any research, you would have found that Knu 1/0 is closer to 2/0 and will require 2/0 ring terminals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Stop being a dipshit and trim the wire down to fit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I do have quite a few left. I haven't sold any since I found that additional box of em tucked away on a shelf in the shed. I've been outta pocket for a while, but back in the states now. Lemme know what ya'll need.

Please note wire diameters in the initial ad. (Post 1) I have included this measurement to prevent someone from buying a terminal that will not work with the wire they have. Simply measure the copper wire and choose the appropriate terminal. This will avoid confusion and extra work for you.

Please note wire diameters in the initial ad. (Post 1) I have included this measurement to prevent someone from buying a terminal that will not work with the wire they have. Simply measure the copper wire and choose the appropriate terminal. This will avoid confusion and extra work for you.
The scammer returns...... Hi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.