Powerbass xtreme ES-10 In Ported box cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jason19
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Powerbass ES-10 In custom ported box

Item(s) Description/Condition: Im selling a nice little powerbass 10 that is a dual 4 ohm and is rated at 400 watts rms and sound pretty **** good. the box is 1.6 cubes and is tuned to 32hz this sub gets pretty low and pretty loud for a single 10 off 400 watts

Price: 75 picked up for both the sub and box or 75 plus shipping for both the sub and box if you just wanted the box that will be 50 plus shipping and if you just wanted the sub it will be 30 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

6114fa2f.jpg

efb4302f.jpg

36a61db7.jpg

cc6ffce6.jpg

cf47e1af.jpg

f44a3c66.jpg

I dont have anymore pics of just the sub sorry about that and I could do 43 shipped on the sub and I would have to check on the on the box as I have never shipped a box before and would have to see how much it would cost.

i had the high end pbx when they first came out back in the day....they were all black with orange dots.. they got pretty nasty... box looks good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.