SOLD Re mx 15

oh **** i wish i lived by you or you lived by me cause if i knew where you were i would cut your nuts of and hand them to you *** guzzler. its ba enough all my **** was stole but now some punk ass gayboy wants to talk ****. please does anyone live by hime i will send you a check to beat his ass please

**** all of you. and RAB your a piece of **** dealer to i offered to send the 15 and you didnt want it an dthen tell me you'll hold thrm till i get my other subs back and then post them for sale again, real honest you are i hope your amps blow so you cant sell them. and kmanian just explain what an e-thug is so i can rip on you too

**** all of you. and RAB your a piece of **** dealer to i offered to send the 15 and you didnt want it an dthen tell me you'll hold thrm till i get my other subs back and then post them for sale again, real honest you are i hope your amps blow so you cant sell them. and kmanian just explain what an e-thug is so i can rip on you too

an E-thug is a person that threatens to use violence while conversing over the internet.

go ahead and rip on me, I don't think I have said anything that is incorrect, have I?

I was actually leaning a little towards your side until you decided to get voilent with your content, it showes a little about you.

Merk,

one more thing, I really don't think the road you have decided to take is going to sway anyones opinion of you.

do you have a police report for all the stuff that was taken out of your car?

no you right it would just be different if there was no internet and i could be there where he is. then there would be no e- anything. but just kepp your mouth shut cause you really dont have anything good that anyone wants to hear anyway so go back to your 5'0 350lb girlfriend and get off this post

and what road should i take when i say i was robbed and people are talking **** about me when this happens should i say oh yes you are right, everything is ok?

oh **** i wish i lived by you or you lived by me cause if i knew where you were i would cut your nuts of and hand them to you *** guzzler. its ba enough all my **** was stole but now some punk ass gayboy wants to talk ****. please does anyone live by hime i will send you a check to beat his ass please
priceless.

no you right it would just be different if there was no internet and i could be there where he is. then there would be no e- anything. but just kepp your mouth shut cause you really dont have anything good that anyone wants to hear anyway so go back to your 5'0 350lb girlfriend and get off this post

My wife is 5'10" and 160#, this is a public forum, so I think I will pull up a chair and stay for a while. If thats OK with you little boy:wow:

hey (Merkboy) don't talk sht to my bro( kmanian) like that or I'll launch nuclear bombs at your house.
Be careful e-thug, he will do it. Him and Kim Jong-Il rent an island out in the Pacific where they launch their nukes from. He is dangerous.

(See how empty threats on the internet are? lol)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Merkboy

10+ year member
Merkboy
orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from