SOLD Re mx 15

**** all of you. and RAB your a piece of **** dealer to i offered to send the 15 and you didnt want it an dthen tell me you'll hold thrm till i get my other subs back and then post them for sale again, real honest you are i hope your amps blow so you cant sell them. and kmanian just explain what an e-thug is so i can rip on you too[/quote
what the f*uck did u spect me to do wait a couple of weeks for ur subs f*ck that if it sells first then so b it money over ur trade all day

well your mafioso ***** dick and RAB you should have just said you were going to sell them first thing anyway. and babagonoush hit me up if you want my address for those nuclear bombs you want to launch 863 270 9652

I live near this guy and he is a good guy, and did just lose alot of **** in one day thanks to dirtbags. He will def. meet up with someone to trade or buy because i traded him some subs for an amp and the whole process was smooth.

i knew some idiot would say something along those lines, i never told anyone they had to trust me, i know i am knew to the site, but i am not knew to caraudio, you can think what u want, i was just telling what happened in my experience with merkboy, its funny of all people it is Blinkdogo, i hate to inform u, but u sure arent caraudio elite with your 465 posts, i will pass on the treos,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Merkboy

10+ year member
Merkboy
orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from