SOLD Going Carputer Feeler:

Participant count
  • Participant list

WrenchGuy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I'm thinking about going to a Car PC. I have yet to remove some things from the ride but things that will be up (pics soon).

Everything is basically in like new condition and some with original packages.

Premier DEH-P390MP

Memphis 5 band EQ

Memphis 3 way X Over

TXA Series Amps 3004 and 3002

Some Runs of 1/0 Welding Cable

Hifonics Cyclops

Some other Random Drivers also....

I'd like to see interest in enough items to start taking it out. I just have some more ideas..lol

PM me I have some pics of most of it during install. Current photos will come.

Whats the point of making a feeler? Where do feelers go?

I don't want to deal with a bunch of no shows. If you are seriously interested until I make a big post PM me and I will deal with you.

ummm do you read the stickies ???

New rules in classified section...

* Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.

* No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.

* You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.

* No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction or off site sales. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.

* You can only sell items that are you YOUR possession. Do not attempt to sell an item that you do not own or have.

* No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.

* Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.

o This includes group buys and/or mass sale threads. Dealer or not, this is not allowed.

* No post dumping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.