performance for my mustang...

i wouldn't waste $900 on a gauge cluster... and as for performance put gears and stall converter in and you should notice a big differance. Maybe a computer wideband tune, that really woke up my auto.

ok i bought a 3" cowl induction lift off hood. I still have to get it painted(black) and get the hoodpins. Getting 4.10 gears. Thats it right now. Im starting to save up for a 331 stroker with 425 hp and getting a turbo running 10lbs will put me up around 715 horses

personaly if i were you i would get rid of the 5.0 in the 95 and get a 4.6 or get a older 5.0.. the 93-95 were the slowest mustangs made.... just because they cared more about the fuel then the power in those cars.... dont believe me ask foureyedpride.com..... i own a 86gt and my brother owns a 97 cobra and 4.6 in the 96-98 were in my opinion the fastest yet... but if your going to keep that engine.. get gt40 heads. new cam and some weld racing rims because we all know lighter wieght means the wheels have to abilitly to spin faster with less resistante.

The 94-95 5.0s are different than the previous 5.0s, and they are indeed the slowest. Beating a 5-speed 4.6 means that the other person couldn't drive a stick as well as you can mash the gas. It also means his car is probably poorly maintained. It's not uncommon to lose gobs of power due to improper valve lash, which is a possibility with the 4.6, seeing as how it's OHC. Beating ONE 4.6 does not constitute all 5.0s being faster than 4.6s.

A buddy of mine has an 04 cobra with a kenne belle supercharger on it, runs around 730hp at the flywheel i think.

Not mine, but i still am proud of it.

92 MTX. One of the 3 I own, but the only one I drive, lol. Rebuilt the top end the other night, now it's awaiting a front 60k. After that's done, on to more mods. At current, it's just got an Accel coilpack and Taylor 8.2s. I have a complete suspension in the garage awaiting install, Koni yellows, Eibachs with dead head removed, Adjustable RCAs/STRs/Endlinks, TPR bushings, solid mounts, aluminum SFBs, SFCs, solid motor and tranny mounts, (and by solid, I mean solid metal...), SS cold air snorkel, and 73mm C&L MAF, all to be installed over the next couple weeks. My last SHO had all the same stuff, and walked away from cammed 331s from anything other than a dig. This one is getting all of that plus 75-100 shot of giggle gas. And I'm in the process of building a boosted 3.3 stroker for a swap in the not-to-distant future.

well i tore up my tranny. The front seal was leaking pretty good and i put some lucas leak stop in it for now. Im having a new aode built right now that has performance cluthces and a big shift kit and other performance stuff in it. Having it made so it withstands 600hp. Paid right over $1000 for it and im going to have it in next weekend(24th). I bought my hood pins today and am going to have the hood painted in the next few days. Thats all i got for now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.