opinion on 22s

I like your 1st set, but not too sure about the 2nd set you posted.

I think you should keep the ones you have right now and have them repainted and then you are god to go. just my 1 cent.

the door is a FLY DOOR conversion.. u unbolt the bottom hinge and bolt in a short shock (like hatch/hood shock) to hold the door up or down.. cost like 20bux to do.. and is reversable as easy as removing two bolts, and replacing the factory bolts

Looks messed up, got any more pics of how that door thing works? I just cant grasp the concept.

no pics..

1) unbolt bottom hinge

2) swing hinge into "Open" position..

3) add a washer and bolt the factory bolt thru a short shock.. tighten the shock down to the bottom factory mounting hole

4) unbolt the bottom bolt on the top hinge.. and swing the door down

5) bolt the other side of the shock to the bottom hinge hole.. using a short bolt/nut

now you door will stay in position

vip24xh9.jpg

thats what it called jackass, i didnt make it up.. and i dont believed i asked your goddamn opinion on my car, just wheels.. so fall throat first in a pool of dicks

didnt give you my opinion on the car stupid fuck I said cheap ass wheels and no the door is not called that try again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.