opinion on 22s

abrhino
10+ year member

Big White King Kong
middle TN
I have had these Miror 22s on nankang 255/30/22s.. i bought the set for my monte carlo and just transferred em to the magnum.. now i think the tires are too small and they are getting old to me.. so i wanna do something meaner looking, more aggressive and classier at the same time

thinkin about goin from these

100_0540.jpg

flyyy.jpg

to these

(20s pictured)

chall.jpg

chal.jpg

Challenger R/T replica 22s on 265/35/22s

You have good taste in wheels. I like those second ones.
i love the 2nd ones.. im ready to sell these and step up to the chally replicas

yeah man.. just makin sure i wasnt losing it

how much for your first set of wheels?
Ill trade you a MacBook Pro for them.
im sellin locally for 1500.. paid 2300 in march brand new.. i already have 2 brand new Dell Laptops.. one for me, one for my wife.. every car we own has aftermarket rims:crap:

i think the chally rims will give it a more classic look... like my wife's trans am on the Iroc Replicas.. the side pipes are fully functional and straight pipe from aftermarket header.. hella freakin loud

100_0458.jpg

i love the 2nd ones.. im ready to sell these and step up to the chally replicas

yeah man.. just makin sure i wasnt losing it

im sellin locally for 1500.. paid 2300 in march brand new.. i already have 2 brand new Dell Laptops.. one for me, one for my wife.. every car we own has aftermarket rims:crap:
PC=fail

Mac=win win win! all day.

let me know if you wanna do it. This thing is brand new..you can see some of my other posts for the specs on it.

Either set of wheels look good, i think the challenger set is nicer though. The T/A wheels also need more meat on the rear for a meaner look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You must not be black, i see alot of black people with magnums but they cant choose wheels worth a ****. Props to you, white man.

Seriously, what happened to the door?

PC=failMac=win win win! all day.

let me know if you wanna do it. This thing is brand new..you can see some of my other posts for the specs on it.

i do not need it

i like the ones that r on there, mabye the pics are just bad of the 2nd ones,
thanks i liked em too, but cant stay with the same thing for 2 long

some ugly ass cheap rims and cheap door trick and whoever told you its called a fly door conversion is a stupid ass
thats what it called jackass, i didnt make it up.. and i dont believed i asked your goddamn opinion on my car, just wheels.. so fall throat first in a pool of dicks

Either set of wheels look good, i think the challenger set is nicer though. The T/A wheels also need more meat on the rear for a meaner look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You must not be black, i see alot of black people with magnums but they cant choose wheels worth a ****. Props to you, white man.

Seriously, what happened to the door?
actually lookin to do 20s on the back with a meatier tire right now.. tryin to talk a buddy into gettin a set of 20in irocs for his s10 and doin a lil horse trading to get the look...

thanks, i like simpler 6 spoke looks but the Chally replicas are slick imo.. and yes, im white

the door is a FLY DOOR conversion.. u unbolt the bottom hinge and bolt in a short shock (like hatch/hood shock) to hold the door up or down.. cost like 20bux to do.. and is reversable as easy as removing two bolts, and replacing the factory bolts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.