SOLD New car audio dealer in Louisville, KY

SoundOnDemand
10+ year member

When people think of pawn shops they think of cheap, used stuff that is usually junk. Or maybe they just think of decent deals. Friday a new place opened in Louisville called Cash on Demand. They are not a regular pawn shop because the manager has an 18 year car audio background. We are selling NEW car audio at insane prices. Right now the line up is mostly maxxsonics, Planet audio, Tview, and some other random stuff from Audiobahn , MTX, and a few others. An example of the GREAT deals is Tview 7" headrest sets for just $219, or a 22" Flip down for under $300, and a Crunch 1500 watt 1 ohm stable mono block for $199. Unlike the other place in louisville with big discounts Cash on Demand stands behind their products even after the store warranty ends. If you are in Louisville or close you will not regret taking a look at Cash on Demand, here is a link to the Facebook page with their info. Welcome to Facebook //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

eh.... the internet is my dealer... Dealing is good too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

MB 80.4 runs about $140 .. I agree you can get great deals on the net, but if you have a shop like mine down the road it's nice to get the deals, and not have to wait for delivery, or worry about warranty issues.. Even after the store warranty ends all you have to do is bring the product back to me, pay me the shipping it would have cost you anyway, and I will swap you out on the spot if I have it in stock, if not I get it fast. We have a different approach to customer service than most in the industry. We go out of our way to help folks out, and are working on a sponsorship system as we speak. Mention sponsorship to anyone else in town, and you'll be laughed out of the store.

BTW Chum lee is freaking awesome!!!

picked up.. Not set up for online, or phone sales just yet.. and on that one you may want to call in advance and reserve one with a card.. Just about anything you want I will have in 1 day if it's not in stock, so if you have a long drive, call the day before with what you are looking for, and you'll be hooked up..

MB 80.4 runs about $140 .. I agree you can get great deals on the net, but if you have a shop like mine down the road it's nice to get the deals, and not have to wait for delivery, or worry about warranty issues.. Even after the store warranty ends all you have to do is bring the product back to me, pay me the shipping it would have cost you anyway, and I will swap you out on the spot if I have it in stock, if not I get it fast. We have a different approach to customer service than most in the industry. We go out of our way to help folks out, and are working on a sponsorship system as we speak. Mention sponsorship to anyone else in town, and you'll be laughed out of the store.
BTW Chum lee is freaking awesome!!!
why is this posted in the classifieds?.........................ugh

Yeah my bad, was my first post. Realized there was a better spot for it shortly there after. I am selling stuff tho, just trying to sell a whole store full of it, so it kind of fits.

Yeah my bad, was my first post. Realized there was a better spot for it shortly there after. I am selling stuff tho, just trying to sell a whole store full of it, so it kind of fits.
:/ not hardly.

either way, gl with your shop. The few shops I went to long long ago before I knew how to do anything myself cause me to never enter one again.

Yeah man.. Thanx.. I have been in the business for 18 years. I have a good rep, and taking care of people is something that is honestly important to me, and not a slogan. We don't make the experience bad for anyone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.