Build52.jpg

Build53.jpg

Build54.jpg

Build55.jpg

Build56.jpg

Build57.jpg

Build58.jpg

Build59.jpg

u should pull a good score with that....
Yeah I'm hoping for at least mid 140s. I'll feel like it was all a waste of time and money if I don't.

Speaking of good scores. What do you think about LSU spanking Miss St. GEAUX TIGERS

i bet he got that elmo blanket from that little girl he murdered.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I thought we discussed this issue. Noone needs to know.

Amps will be flush mounted and box will probably not be painted. I'm thinking about hunter green suede and beige carpet to match the new interior. Probably won't do that til middle of next year after I get back from deployment and take my wife on a honeymoon. Amp rack will get mostly done and the rear deck will be completed.

you dont need to microwave your wires, cryogenic treatment is something completely different.
You've been hanging around Decware too long if you're buying into cryo treatments //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.