New Build: Eight 12" Funky Pups

It'd be nice to get it metered when you're done but I wouldn't want you blowing a 500 dollar TL mic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

can we at least get some warning before you run these things? I want to make sure I get everything I need to get done before the world explodes from the sheer power.

I must say, the OP is a brave soul for installing some Funky Pups. I tried running some pups once and it rendered me sterile. Furthermore, I killed my neighbors cat.... but I lived in the country and my neighbor was close to THREE miles away and it (the cat) instantly exploded from my massive deebeez!

I salute you sir for you are a very brave man!

I win...

P1012153.jpg

nG

Just think, If you would've bought 12 of them it could've meant death to all mankind
people have tried to use 12 funky pups, but their is a special task force... the "Pup Force"... trained to track down anyone that comes in posession with 10 or more funky pups. these elite men either destroys the subs or eliminates the owner. they work for the protection of the planet... and for the sake of all man kind.

people have tried to use 12 funky pups, but their is a special task force... the "Pup Force"... trained to track down anyone that comes in posession with 10 or more funky pups. these elite men either destroys the subs or eliminates the owner. they work for the protection of the planet... and for the sake of all man kind.
********!!!!!!!! You cant destroy a Funky Pup

they just have to say they try to destroy the pups first for legal reasons. they really just kill everyone then sell the subs on ebay for $12 to hide their true value.
And the cycle continues...... Lure them in with the low price, they'll buy more than one and then kill them before they kill us all with deebeez

It's either us or you. I'm surprised they haven't sent an assassin from the future to find and kill you. Yeah that sounds crazy as hell, but with Pups involved, you never know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.