My Sundown Build

Those weird ass terminals look tacky as hell, might hurt the voltage some. Other than that the build looks great man, i love the little rangers. Im itching to get one of the sundown 1500s too but cant afford it right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

it dont hurt the voltage none, i drop a whole .7v full tilt! im not the only one that uses those, i got the idea from randy aka Assman on SMD forums, and i no a lot of ppl that use em on there too. there niice when it comes time to have more than 1 run on 1/0 wire. which i will have in the near future. its coverd up by the seat neways. i do plan on covering the wires, just still debating on how i want to that. but for the most part this is finishd.

Hey on those terminals what exactly are those? just threaded bars? Thats genious and ive never seen that before. nice build too man. I like the ports and never thought of painting ports before.

I like it.

Also, to hide the wires. Just make an mdf baffle that covers them that will show the Sundown amp as flush.

So i'm guessing a false floor type of thing except vertical. Probably will only take about 4 inches including mdf and carpet. Plus the final look will show 0 wiring and only the face plate of the amp.

Just an idea.

Once again, nice build. And I like the ports. Hope you tint those windows so not just anyone will see those things shining in the sun haha.

thanks guys! yea i am debating on doing a panel to cover everything and flush the amp. the windows on the truck are tinted (20%) all the way round, how eva it is not as dark as id like so i will be doing a layer of 5% over the 20% here sometime in the future.

Pm me mang.....we need to do some talking since you too are a ranger owner. I currently have 1 15" DC LVL4 in mine on a SAz-1000d and am contemplating going to 2 SA12s....PM ME.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.