MurderMat Promo Launch GIVEAWAY

Mine never showed up :dunno:
tracking number says it got there late today sir

Received my shipment yesterday. I must say number one i was impressed with the weight of the package. Opened it up and home and found not only the 2 different thickness of murdermat, but also 2 murdermat decals. Goingmto try to tear truck apart this weekend and get some pics up of the build.
Thinkingmof a new build too. I wantmto build custom fiberglass pods in my trunk corners for 2 8s or 10s. Do you just murdermat the wall behind the pod so the pod bolts thru carpet, mat, then trunk wall?
Yes, that would be the way to go, any flat / resonating panels near behind the speaker pods is the first place you'd want to MurderMat.

Got an s-load of Murder Mat in the mail today. First impression is I am impressed with the quality and thickness. Reminds me of tar, the actual deadener, soft tar.

Anyways I also am appreciative of the fact the 'Murder Mat' logo (as seen in the signature above) is slightly opaque. It's subtle as opposed to just bold faced print,

will probably blend in with everything else without sticking out so much. Thanks adas. As soon as I research how to approach the application best for my vehicle,

I will install it and follow it up with a review. Best.

i recieved the package yesterday as well before i headed out to work. very nice looking product indeed. cant wait to do testing as well as install the product. it should be more than enough for my floor

A question I feel I must ask. It was a stipulation given upon entrance to the giveaway of MurderMat that whomever was fortunate enough to be chosen would write

a review of the product. Granted, it took time for everyone to get what was coming to them and some time should be allowed for members chosen to get it together to prepare for a review, but shouldn't the people who do not ultimately produce a review be banned if they don't?

Out of the 11 people chosen a week ago I have seen 0 reviews. Although I admit I am one of them I want to re-assure Murdermat Inc. that I will follow through and

will start my build log in about 2-3 days for a full review. I just needed a little time to put some other things aside and, research, and plan how I would go about my

review (what to include in it etc). I'm actually looking forward to it, might even get my girlfriend to help me.

Jag

That question was meant for other forum members and mods (btw), not adas or anyone affiliated with MurderMat. Thanks.

Id give it some time. It hasnt even been a week yet since youve recieved the deadener. Most people have lives and need a little time to do extra curricular activities. I know i do

I got mine...

39F72704-C5D5-4949-BC2E-8ED4642BF94D-74022-000048E2817488BA.jpg

Sorry I have not wrote a review yet but that's due to my brother being hospitalized and losing a close friend in a car accident. I have received my package on the 21st. First impression is great looking stuff and got alot more then expected. I will be installing it in the next week or so and making a YouTube review. Once again im sorry for late response.

Sorry I have not wrote a review yet but that's due to my brother being hospitalized and losing a close friend in a car accident. I have received my package on the 21st. First impression is great looking stuff and got alot more then expected. I will be installing it in the next week or so and making a YouTube review. Once again im sorry for late response.
Sorry to hear that man... Hope your brother is good

i would bust out a review for ya bud if i had time to listen and hear how it affected my install, but i havent had time with being in and out the E.R. for migraines. So as i lay in bed currently, i will get to it when i feel i can listen to my system without it affecting my head. i have taken pictures of my install and will be posting with review.

A question I feel I must ask. It was a stipulation given upon entrance to the giveaway of MurderMat that whomever was fortunate enough to be chosen would write

a review of the product. Granted, it took time for everyone to get what was coming to them and some time should be allowed for members chosen to get it together to prepare for a review, but shouldn't the people who do not ultimately produce a review be banned if they don't?

Out of the 11 people chosen a week ago I have seen 0 reviews. Although I admit I am one of them I want to re-assure Murdermat Inc. that I will follow through and

will start my build log in about 2-3 days for a full review. I just needed a little time to put some other things aside and, research, and plan how I would go about my

review (what to include in it etc). I'm actually looking forward to it, might even get my girlfriend to help me.

Jag
Nope to late Banned! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adas

Pro Seller
MurderMat
adas
SRQ-FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date