MurderMat Promo Launch GIVEAWAY

adas
Pro Seller

MurderMat
SRQ-FL
Dearest Car Aficionados

We're going to be Giving away 20 FREE 20sq ft. packs of MurderMat to people in need!

Tell us about your car, what your quick goals for deadening are, and where you need to install MurderMat!

Each pack will include 5 Sheets (10sqft) of the 87 Mil BL, and 5 sheets (10sqft) of our 90 Mil MDK series deadener to allow flexability in your installs!

All we ask in return is a Before/after Review and Install pics on your favorite forums and/or youtube!

Winners will be selected a few days before product shipment. (Product starts shipping Monday, September 10th)

We want to help our communty, and have the communty help us get the word out!

Active community members are very important, but we will not bias our giveaway on that alone!

Black/Murdered out cars may have a slightly better chance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The more reviews we see, the more we will reward those people wth free SWAG, and future purchase discount codes! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

EMAIL us at sales@murdermat.com for more details!

02 blazer black on black leather pair of custom 10's on 5k roof and tailgate flex. Currently no deadener but have used other products in the past.

02 Ford explorer crossfire xsv2 15's pb5k, and the tailgate is making some nasty rattles, I have some AT on the roof and in the doors, I need to do my rear hatch, so send me some MurderMat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

1997 BMW 528i alpine white with blacked out grills and trim.

fissd 12 in ported box sealed off from trunk,

reasons for deadening: doors need it for mids and flex, need some for the roof and sunroof area.

What are the rules for applying?
Those are the rules sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

All we ask is a good in-depth review and a few good pictures!

If we see some people throwing the name and product our there even more, they'll be contacted and Santa will send them some free shirts/swag/stickers!

04 grand cherokee no deadener, 2 obsidian 15's on 1.5k. i would like to seal my doors first and with the left over deaden the roof it looks like jello right now.

Those are the rules sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
All we ask is a good in-depth review and a few good pictures!

If we see some people throwing the name and product our there even more, they'll be contacted and Santa will send them some free shirts/swag/stickers!
i can do this ,need a sticker for the truck.and price sheet

Oh god, man I don't know what else to say but please pick me. I have been dying to get some sound deadener and can't afford it yet.

Actually I have been following this new section in the vendors section (Murder Matt) because I like the design of your sound deadener,

not that design is that important, but having a trunk that looks like it's wrapped up in aluminum foil is a turn off to me, it's partially why

I don't have any yet, It's that not I'm undecided, I'm avoiding. All aspects of design aside, from what I read It's also made well, totally

willing to take photos of before and after and write a review.

mm1.jpg
mm2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Build in progress

1993 Honda accord

Kenwood kiv 701 4 crossfire xs m6 2 crossfire tweeters

Crossfire bmf 1700 crossfire bmf 600.4

2 15's undecided yet noooooo mat any where going to be nasty rattle

White 09 cobalt. No deadener currently but hopefully that will change soon. Currently run a single 12 xfl on the 2.0k. Hit 142.3 on the meter sealed. This stuff could raise my #s !

Hmm....

01 S10 ext cab....I am going old school with 3 JL 8w6's and some different amps to follow...

Will be redoing my doors and .......would like to give it a try.

Said truck...

PICT0008-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adas

Pro Seller
MurderMat
adas
SRQ-FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date