lowering a 4 wheel drive

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you do that to a 4wd you're going to decrease it's value tremendously. Not that you should do this, but if I were you I'd sell the 4wd and buy a similar 2wd. That way you'll save a couple thousand and won't be ruining a good vehicle designed with some ground clearance and good towing ability.

Yep, I agree 100% with n2audio....thats the way to go. Sell the 4wd, and get a 2wd...you should be able to sell the 4wd for a lot - then purchase a vehicle thats cheaper and you would have some extra cash to put those couple parts on you dont think you could afford after everything is done.

You can lower a 4wd, but if a shop did it, there probably going to make you pay the big //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif :greedy:

- Steve

what kind of car is it it really depends on what kind of suspension kits are made for it i would not recomend chopping the springs or heating them .but with the right suspension you can get better handling with an awd screw a 2 will drive awd puts the power to the ground !

Originally posted by denim could always just yank the front transaxle and the transfer case then drop it, lol, what a pain in the ass
Yeah no kidding - pain in the ass is an understatement:eek:

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.