Integra...

khi
10+ year member

¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
SuP all

howz it goin?

I was wondering....how do u find out, what kind of engine wil fit in your car?> and if it will work in your car?

this guy at my school.....he threw in a 99 prelude engine in his CRX Si

My buddy has a 98 integra.....he has the cash for a new engine...he dosent know what to throw in there though.....

he was thinking a s2000 engine......

a) do u think this would work? (fit, and all mechanics)

b) do u think he could beat the crx?

thanx!!

p e a c e

as far as engine swaps a s2000 swap would be way difficult an could probly dent youre wallit around 7Gs and up the s2000 engine is really hard to find and really expensive i would not really recomend it plus the tranny shift linkage axels and ecu but here are some of the engines i would recomend b18c gsr,, h22a prelude,, b18c5 type r,, b20 ls non vtec;)

Um, those little CRX's are fast little shits. Put a B18, Super Charge it. Port and Polish, cam, headers, All u gotta do, or just a B16a and do the same thing

is the car an rs or not? first of all, the S2000 swap will be pain in the nuts, and won't be cost effective. spend the money on a good turbo kit, stud the head, throw in Gs-r valve springs, port it and port match the intake and exhaust manifolds. throw 10-15 lbs of boost and you'll have yourself a good time. remember big ass turbos make big ass boost.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

khi

10+ year member
¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
khi
Calgary, AB
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date